Shop the latest sales going on right now at Nordstrom and save some cash with these promo codes and must-try coupons!
Amazing Nordstrom Coupon Codes in August
Shop the Latest Sales & Deals Right Now
What’s not to love about Nordstrom, you know, besides their prices from time to time. It’s really a more upscale shopping experience whether you venture out into their actual store or are just going to browse their site from the comfort of your own home (or office….shhhh we won’t tell!). If you’re looking to discover the best ways to find your favorite items at the lowest price, The Promo Monkey is here to help you figure all of that out. He’s a real
chimp champ like that! Here are some of the absolute best ways to save all throughout the year.
In the Know: The 6 Best Ways to Save at Nordstrom Immediately
1. Sign Up for Nordstrom Rewards: Yes, a rewards program can seem like a major eye-roll, but this one is actually worth it especially if you shop there often or are planning on making some major (read: expensive) purchases over the coming months. It’s actually pretty simple. When you spend $1.00, you get 1 point. After you total up 2,000 points you get a $20 note that you can put towards pretty much anything you want. Sure you may not think $20 is a lot and that, well, spending $2K to get there is a bit steep, but this totally comes in handy during the holidays, or when buying jewelry, wedding attire, and more. You know those dollars add up!
2. Enjoy Free Shipping: Remember when retailers used to actually charge you to ship your items. The early 2000’s was a really tough time. The truth is that many retailers still charge you, but when shopping at Nordies you’ll be able to grab your items and get them shipped to you for free. We’re talking totally free. Treat yourself to another handbag to celebrate! We already did.
3. Wait for the Anniversary Sale: Ok so we’re not really suggesting you don’t buy anything all year, but the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is actually bananas. It typically lasts for around 2 weeks in the summer. In fact, this year the sale starts on July 20th and goes all the way until August 5th. You have to shop early before all the best deals are taken, but you can save anywhere from 40% – 75% off of new items. We scooped up some luggage and, literally, all of our Christmas presents last year in just one day. All of a sudden those Reward Points don’t seem so pointless after all!
4. Price Matching is a Real Thing and It’s Wonderful: Did you ever buy something and then find that same exact item somewhere else for cheaper? That’s pretty much the story of our lives. The good news is that if it really is the same item (like the same size, color, etc) they’ll give you the price that the competitor is offering it at. Friendly Tip: Double check with them that they’re still price matching with Amazon. Most retailers we find are now excluding them because, well, no one can ever really keep up with their low prices.
5. Refer a Friend and Get Money: Remember that time you referred your friend for a job opening where you work and then your work gave you a bonus? Yeah, well this works kind of the same way. If you refer a friend to open up a Nordstrom credit card (and they actually do) you’ll get another $20 to spend anywhere in the store or online. S-C-O-R-E. It’s like free money!
6. Keep Digging For Exclusive Promotion Codes: Look, we like to think we have the best coupons here but, let’s be honest, sometimes another one of our competitors may actually have an exclusive deal with a retailer. If you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for here (a) we’re sorry and we’ll try harder and (b) you can check out other great savings options here too! We’re givers like that.